Features & Benefits
- Designed for both manual and robotic applications.
- Capable of welding very thin materials less than .030″ (0.8mm).
- Controllable heat input and penetration to avoid burn-through even when gaps exist.
- Reduces heat input 30~40% at the same wire feed rate as DC MIG processes to minimize distortion.
- Grater gap tolerance makes parameter setting less sensitive.
- Capable of 5 weld processes: AC Wave Pulse MIG, DC Wave Pulse MIG, AC Pulse MIG, DC Pulse MIG, DC Pulse MAG.
- Less welding fumes and cleaner bead appearances for aluminum applications.
- Digital turbo startup function improves arc starting performance.
- 36 pre-optimized pulse wave forms for different wire types and diameters.
- Custom wave forms can also be stored to memory.
- Wave pulse mode offers a TIG-like bead appearance on aluminum.
- Controllable penetration ratios.
- Synchro MIG feature (via taught waving function for AX robots) allows for optimal welding of thin-to-thick material.
- Ability to switch between AC and DC processes on-the-fly for materials that vary in thickness.
Revolutionary AC MIG Technology
Are you tired of burn-through during thin plate welding? Do parts suffer form gaps that cannot be bridged? Do you spend a lot of time cleanig parts afterwards? Need to find a solution? Look no further than the DC30 from OTC DAIHEN.
The DW300 is the most advanced welding pwwer supply to enter the market. Nu utilizing special AC wave forems that allow adjustment of the electrode negative (EN) half cycle, the DW300 is capable of controlling the heat in-put. These features realize welding of thin Plate material with freatly reduced heat distortion, and increadible gap bridging technology.
For welding thicker materials, the DW300 supports a maximum output current of 300 Amps, which allows for stable welding and penetration for medium-thick plates.