Air Cutting Plasma System
Total Solutions from the Single Source Provider
Features and Benefits
- Production cut up to 2 inch
- Maximum cut up to 2-1/2 inch
- Water cooled- 100% duty cycle
- Built-in water circulator extends torch and consumable life
- Faster, safer and more economical than oxy-fuel on 1″ carbon steel
- Superior gouging capabilities
- I/O receptacle for automated cutting
- Built-in torch guard function (Alarm indicates replacement time of tip and electrode)
- Wide operation area (Up to 100 ft. torch option)
- Advanced safety protection circuits
- Fully variable output
- Cruise control
- Pulsed pilot arc start reduces electrode wear
- Diagnostic Indications for troubleshooting
- Wheels provided for greater maneuverability
Capable of clean cutting nearly 2-inch carbon steel, the D-12000 is a safe and economical alternative to oxyfuel cutting. This system offers more unique, user-friendly features than any machine in its class.
Upon turning on the power source a self-diagnosis function takes place that will not allow the system to operate if an abnormal condition exists. Indicator lamps identify operational problems. Alarms will sound when unsafe conditions happen such as removing torch consumables with control power on.
Our patented “TOURCH GAURD” feature monitors electrode consumption and indicates replacement time avoiding torch head damage from over use of the electrode.